Bleach Meaningful Quotes

bleach quotes
  • "It is turning. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the grist that are crushed between the cogs. There is nothing we can do. I desire strength. If I cannot protect anything, then I desire a strong hand and a blade powerful enough to shatter fate." - Ichigo
  • "It turns...the wheel turns. If destiny were the millstone, then we are the wheel that turns. The wheel turns, guided by a strong hand of a power greater than ourselves." - Rukia

  • "Don't admit defeat and ask for a quick death! Die first, and then admit defeat!! When you lose but don't die, it just means you were lucky. At those times, think only about survival!" - Kenpachi
  • "I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win." – Ichigo  
  • "In the end, whether you kill or get killed, you're just killing time."  - Kenpachi
  • "There are two kinds of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference: fights to defend life… and fights to defend pride…" - Ukitake

Translate