Air TV Quotes

  • Humans can’t live without memories, you know. Still, they can’t live on memories alone. You have to awaken from your dreams eventually. Because dreams you don’t awaken from eventually become sadness. - Michiru
  • Even if you awaken from a dream, the memories will remain. - Michiru
  • This summer was filled with more happiness than some people have in an entire lifetime. - Kamio Misuzu
  • Wings that can’t fly still have a purpose, because no matter what happens they still hold the memories of being able to fly. - Yukito Kunisaki
  • There is a meaning for wings that cannot fly! It’s a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky. – Yukito Kunisaki
  • It seems there are worlds on this planet that I don’t know. – Yukito Kunisaki
  • I believe I finally understand how important it is to put one’s whole heart into learning something. – Kanna
  • I don’t really remember what happened after that. When I woke up I was all alone. – Kamio Misuzu
(^o^)Read the Air (TV) Summary...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate