Beelzebub Quotes

Beelzebub

  • Crying is the same thing as pouring all your frustrations and regrets out of your body. You may use it as a weapon, but that’s just too easy. Whenever you feel like crying, just smile instead. That’s what it means to be a man. You get it?-Oga Tatsumi (Beelzebub)
  • Humans are so voracious, though. They eat everything from plants to animals… almost as if they think they are the top living creature to roam the earth. No being is more full of themselves as the humans.-Hilda (Beelzebub)
  • A world where power is everything. A world where the weak are trampled on and crushed. That’s why I… prayed to get stronger. To be strong like him.-Hidetora Tojo (Beelzebub)
  • I said this before, Oga. We’re going to fight with everything we have. I was planning on finding out how strong you were at first, but I don’t care about that anymore. Right now, I just want to beat the shit out of you.-Shinobu Takamiya (Beelzebub)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate