Bokura Ga Ita 僕等がいた Quotes

bokura ga ita quotes
  • I wish I could rewrite my past. But I can’t. If I could, I’d do all I could, if it would stop you from CRYING. – Yano Motoharu
  • Human memories aren’t reliable, your brain will add something… or just glorify it… memories make you believe what happened was better than it actually was. – Yano Motoharu
  • It’s not that you can fall in love with someone new because you forgot the old… It’s because you fall in love with someone new that you’re able to forget about the old. Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love. - Takeuchi’s sister
  • The same way he can’t do what you want him to do, you can’t understand what he wants you to understand. – Takeuchi Masafumi
  • Ever since I met you, I feel like I’ve lived to meet you. – Yano Motoharu
  • You are my compass. – Yano Motoharu
  • Let’s make our past fade into comparison with the present. - Yano Motoharu
  • I’ve always been asking this question. Am I a memory? Or is the memory you? Are we nothing but a collection of memories? – Takahashi Nanami
  • After all… love is all about timing… If you don’t say the right thing at the right moment no matter how much fate was involved in the relationship, everything will be ruined. Even if you regret it, it’ll be too late. – Takeuchi Masafumi
  • After all, love is all about timing… If you don’t say the right thing at the right moment no matter how much fate was involved in the relationship, everything will be ruined. Even if you regret it, it’ll be too late. - Takeuchi Masafumin
  • I’m always watching over you. So please don’t think you’re all alone. – Takahashi  Nanami
  • You may not believe me but, even before he told me his name, I felt as if I already knew who he was - Takahashi Nanami
  • Happiness is hot chocolate on a cold day. - Takahashi Nanami
  • Let’s make our past fade into comparison with the present. – Yano Motoharu
  • I don’t need anything that won’t be mine. – Yano Motoharu
  • After all this time, after being by your side and always looking after you I failed to make a place for myself deep within your heart.  - Takeuchi Masafumin
  • It’s not that you can fall in love with someone new because you forgot the old. It’s because you fall in love with someone new that you’re able to forget about the old. Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love. – Takeuchi Ayaka

^.^ Read the Bokura Ga Ita Summary ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate