Black Cat ブラックキャット Quotes

Black Cat Qoutes
  • I’ve came to deliver bad luck. - Train Heartnet
  • To hers, your existence is a matter of fact and stand as an important part of her life. Such an important person like that, to disappear all of a sudden… Isn’t that more painful that getting hurt or dying? You already knew it, right? After shedding those tears… It would be impossible to find happiness. – Annette Pierce

  • Partners exist to support each other. – Train Heartnet
  • Ah that looks in your eyes! That’s the Train I know and love. - Creed Diskenth
  • If you get angry, no matter what they do, as long as you can control your temper I will definitely protect you. Moreover, I’ll give everything I’ve got. – Train Heartnet
  • A pistol’s job is what its handler chooses. If I don’t wanna shoot, then I won’t. - Saya Minatsuki
  • A free stay cat always needs a doorstep to curl up on. – Sven Vollfied
  • We’re more similar than you’d like to think. - Saya Minatsuki
  • The past isn’t just something you can throw away. It stays with us forever. It’s the same for everyone. We must live on, carrying the burdens of our past with us. That’s why it’s important that you carry the burdens of what you do now and how you decided to live your life today. – Train Heartnet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate