Azumanga Daioh あずまんが大王 Quotes

Azumanga Daioh Quotes
  • I don’t mean to brag, but my measurements are pretty amazing. – Tanizaki Yukari
  • Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN’ experience! …Last night, I was all alone in my room… when outta nowhere… Came the smell of a fart that wasn’t mine! - Ayumu “Osaka” Kasuga

  • I smashed that cockroach just now with my textbook. – Takino Tomo
  • You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren’t wearing anything. - Ayumu “Osaka” Kasuga
  • All right, I’m gonna set a record or something and surprise everyone! – Takino Tomo
  • I think that when Christmas-time comes… There’s a red-nosed reindeer. That’s mean. “Your shining nose is useful in the fog…” The way he said it doesn’t help at all. If you tell a bald man his head is useful in the dark, you’d get punched in the face. Santa Claus says such cruel things. - Ayumu “Osaka” Kasuga 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate