Cowboy Bebop Quotes カウボーイビバップ

Cowboy Bebop Quotes
  • I’m not going there to die. I’m going to find out if I’m really alive.-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
  • There is nothing left to believe in.-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
  • Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?.-Cowboy Andy (Cowboy Bebop)
  • I’m watching a dream I’ll never wake up from..-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
  • Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils.-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
  • If there is a god in this world, I’d like to ask one wish. Divine retribution to all those who take freedom away.-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
  • I love a woman who can kick my ass.-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
  • Be warned, the serpent’s venom kills long after the strike.-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)
  • And you shall shed tears of scarlet.-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate