Casshern Sins Quotes

Casshern Sins

  • What people seek when the depths of despair and death are upon them may be the silhouettes of the ones they love.-Casshern (Casshern Sins)
  • If you’ve forgotten death..then you’ve forgotten what it truly means to be alive. -Casshern (Casshern Sins)
  • So Casshern..even a dumbass human like me knows one thing, that being on the run..is no way to live.-Akos (Casshern Sins)

  • A most precious and endearing light, I am happy just to gaze upon her.-Dune (Casshern Sins)



  • I sympathize with you robots who never need to eat or drink, or get to sleep with a woman. -Akos (Casshern Sins)

  • I am content with just being a flower, blooming and withering away…that’s all I ever needed. -Dune (Casshern Sins)

  • Anyone can make a mistake. If you feel bad about it, will that sin disappear?-Akos (Casshern Sins)

  • I want to live….I want to hold something in my hands and feel its warmth.-Dune (Casshern Sins).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate