Death Note Quotes

Death Note Quotes

  • This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.-Yagami Raito (Death Note)
  • If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser.-Near (Death Note)
  • All humans die the same, the place they go after death isn’t decided upon by a god it is Mu (nothingness).-Ryuk (Death Note)
  • Humans are interesting.-Ryuk (Death Note)
  • This world is rotting…-Yagami Raito (Death Note)
  • If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective.-L (Death Note)
  • In the end there is no greater motivation than revenge.-Mello (Death Note)
  • No Matter How Gifted you are.. You alone cannot Change the World-“L” (Death Note)
  • I’ll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!-Light Yagami (Death Note)
  • I don’t care what you call me, i’m still taking your cake-L (Death Note)
  • Misa: I can’t even imagine a world without LightL: Yes, it would be quite dark.-(Death Note)

1 comment:

Translate