Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama Quotes 会長はメイド様!

 会長はメイド様!

  • You’re the first person ever to appear in my life and able to make me a mess.-Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

  • Why is my heart beating so fast? Why do I feel lonely when you leave me? Why are you… the only one causing me so much confusion?-Misaki Ayuzawa (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

  • Although you look cute when you are trying your best, now when things gone bad, I can’t just stand and watch. From now on, just leave everything to me.-Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) 

  • Consider it an honor, because I don’t easily acknowledge anyone as being cuter than myself! Aoi -Hyoudou (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
  • I’ll come to save you as much as you want. I’ll make you fall for me as much as you wish.-Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) 

  • If you were to drown… I won’t let anyone else give you mouth-to-mouth respiration.-Usui Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate