Sailor Moon 美少女戦士セーラームーン Quotes

Sailor Moon
  • That’s so sweet I’m getting cavities! – Queen Beryl
  • I know it was you who prevented me from getting hurt, and I want to thank you. – Tomoe Hotaru

  • I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil… and that means you!  - Usagi Tsukino
  • Even though there are lots of sad or difficult things… I like this world very much because I could meet everyone! I know you know… how wonderful this world is! – Usagi Tsukino
  • Always in the End, comes Hope and Rebirth. - Sailor Saturn
  • The Starlights told me… that if I don’t give up, they’re always with me! It is possible that everyone is really gone when I give up! So I won’t give up! Never! – Usagi Tsukino
  • Even in a dream, you’re just too good to be true. – Usagi Tsukino
  • Now, I know what true love must feel like and I wish I didn’t. – Luna
  • Sometimes we have love, and sometimes we lose love! Sometimes love can hurt terribly like a deep wound. In our world, we have plenty of up and down, pleasures and pains, but that’s life we learn to accept bad with the good! Without the bad times, we wouldn’t appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish every living moment!  Usagi Tsukino



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate