Yu Yu Hakusho Quotes 妖狐蔵馬


Yu Yu Hakusho Quotes
  • So tell me, what’s it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

  • I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less.-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

  • You’re a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you.-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • As much as I can’t stand the humans, I think I loathe tourists even more.-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way?.-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • At least your act is tough.-Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • I don’t care if I never fire a blast again, I don’t care if I die, the only thing I want to do now is make this shot with all the power I have.-Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • If you dirt-bags were low enough to take advantage of the only non-fighter, it wouldn’t matter if I lost. Even if you killed me, I would come back from the dead and drop kick your ass-Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • You know I really can’t stand it when guys pick on people weaker then them, but I guess I’ll do it to you anyway.-Kuwabara Kazuma (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • True pain takes time, my friend.-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • Is that all you have to say, they’re last words you know.-Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • You lost to Kurama and Kurama lost to a dead guy, how’s that for lame?-Jin (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • Yusuke : back to skipping detentions.Kuwabara : video games! Kurama : my human mother. Hiei : Various crimes.-(Yu Yu Hakusho)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but I procrastinate too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Anime Streaming Sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose her now to employ some of อนิเมะ your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate