Fullmetal Alchemist Quotes

Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Nothing’s perfect, the world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us, trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful. – Roy Mustang
  • All is one, One is all. – Izumi Curtis

  • A lesson without pain is meaningless. You cannot gain something without sacrificing something in return. But once you have overcome it and made it your own… You will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart. – Edward Elric
  • To my friends and those I love, this is the path I have chosen, I’m sorry. - Edward Elrick
  • I’m sick of watching people die and I can’t just sit back and take it anymore. I won’t let anyone else get killed, not when I can protect them. – Alphonse Elric
  • Believe in yourself. Pick a path that you, deep down in your soul, won’t be ashamed of. – Izumi Curtis
  • A Gun is Good. Unlike A sword or a knife, it doesn’t leave the feeling of a person dying in your hands. - Riza Hawkeye
  • I’m not short. I just live in a BIG world! – Edward Elric
  • Love for the dead is pointless. We fight to keep them alive, that is all. – Olivier Mira Armstrong
  • The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful - Roy Mustang
  • A king is no king without his people. But people without king are lost as well. – Lan Fan
  • Dammit I know why they call this the Devil’s errand. The final ingredient in the Philosophers stone is live human beings… - Edward Elric
  • I’m going to rule the world. – Ling Yao
  • With all these things going on and the time passing idly, I just can’t sit and wait here. – Edward Elric
  • Come on, this is contest of freaks, and I’m as normal as they come. - Maes Hughes
  • The queen bees don’t like it when the little workers have a sting that they can’t control. - Baid
  • The world isn’t perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent exchange doesn’t encompass everything that goes on here. But I still choose to believe in its principle: that all things do come at a price. That there’s an ebb, and a flow, a cycle. That the pain we went through did have a reward and that anyone who’s determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it’s not what they expected. - Alphonse Elric
  • Stand up and walk. Move forward. You have two beautiful legs, don’t you? You don’t need to rely on anything. – Edward Elric
  • On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside because some memories… aren’t meant to leave traces. - Alphonse Elric
  • Even a piece of garbage has its pride. – Roy Mustang
  • The plan was perfect, you did your part, but I should have gotten there sooner to protect you. – Riza Hawkeye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate