Ouran High School Host Club Quotes 桜蘭高校ホスト部

Ouran High School Host Club Quotes

  • The spring of my heart surges upon the sight of your fresh smile, my love.-Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

  • Even if I searched the world over, no one could compare to you.-Hikaru Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)

  • Feelings you have for each other will not be known unless you voice them.-Kaoru Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)

  • I thought that I was, to a certain degree, an intelligent person. When I realized I was an idiot, I was really shocked!-Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)
  •  A little water never hurt anyone… besides, people are always telling me I’m dripping with good looks.-Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)

  • I like people who put in effort, even if they’re not good at it.-Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Ouran High School Host Club)

Translate