Pandora Hearts Quotes パンドラハーツ


Pandora Hearts Quotes  パンドラハーツ
  • I despise common sense. I’ve seen the world from every possible angle. This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.-Lacie Baskerville (Pandora Hearts)

  • I want to know what it is, this ‘sin’ they say I’ve committed.-Oz Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)

  • All your ‘self sacrifice’ only pleases yourself! Have you ever saved anyone that way? All you want is protect yourself!-Elliot Nightray (Pandora Hearts)

  • Spoiling stories… is an unforgivable sin in this world.-Leo Baskerville (Pandora Hearts)

  • She is me, and I am her. Our existence is both the same and different. Alice. That was the name we were given.-Alice (Pandora Hearts)

  • If you accept everything you’re told without question, you’ll lose your ability to think. Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analyzing the reasons behind it.-Lacie Baskerville (Pandora Hearts)

Translate