Chouchou Akimichi Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)

Chouchou Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 001)
  • Papa! Stop eating L- sized burged in frond  of me!-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • I’m like already  huge among the other kid y’know-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • And please stop talking like you’ reall enlightened will ya mama-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • Hey, sarada... i’ve got some  things on my mind recently-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • Feel like they ‘re not my real parents...!-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • I mean, i totally don’t look like them at all...-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • Y’know to find my real parents come with me, sarada and i was thinking of going on journey-Chouchou AkimichiQuotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)

Translate