Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)

Uchiha Sarada
  • Then tell me everything that happened when i was born!-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • Who was there who helped  with the birth!? Don’t leave anything out!-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • All of you are the same, even you shizune-san...-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • There’s nothing in any of the hospital in konoha about my birth-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • I ‘ve done some digging myself, so i know-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • You are the guy from the other village uhh.-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)
  • I need to find out who and what exactly i am!!-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 002)

Translate