Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)

  • What really is there.. between the two of them?-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • How does this man feel about mom?-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • The woman in the photo.. with my dad.. and she’s my..-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • Its just like the sevent said…-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • No use in letting these thing go whirling aroung my head now…-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • And nothing but that! All I have to ringht now is help mom-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • Leave it up to those guy, chocho!-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)
  • I khow what I’m doing!!-Uchiha Sarada Quotes (Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage Chapter 009)

1 comment:

Translate