Fairy Tail フェアリーテイル Quotes

Fairy Tail
  • There’s nothing fortunate about having your fate decided for you. You have to  grab your own happiness. – Lucy Heartfillia
  • Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is and once you know weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. – Gildarts Clive

  • All living things eventually die. It’s unavoidable. But as long as you remember, it will live on in your heart forever. – Lisanna Strauss
  • There are walls that can’t be broken through power alone. But if there is a power that can break through those walls, it is the power of feelings. – Mavis Vermillion
  • Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that’s why we form guilds, that’s why we have friends. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will walk into more walls than the others, and it may also take them longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That’s how you will be able to smile and live strong. - Makarov Dreyar
  • If I run out of power today, then I will borrow some from tomorrow! – Natsu Dragneel
  • Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one’s heart. – Mavis Vermillion
  • I’m a Fairy Tail wizard now. Even if you beat me up now, my heart won’t break that easily. – Gajeel Redfox
  • Everything doesn’t have to be decided by life and death. Just think about the future. – Gray Fullbuster
  • No one can decide what someone else should do with their life. – Makarov Dreyar
  • That morning’s dawn was painted a beautiful scarlet, the likes of which I had never seen before. Like the color of Erza’s hair, it was warm and passionate… If she could only lift her face a beautiful sky would be spread out before her. - Lucy Heartfilia
  • It’s not the goodbyes that hurt, it’s the flashbacks that follow… - Gary Fullbuster
  • I will never give up… I will never give up! As long I’m still breathing in this world… As long I’m still standing, I will never give up!! – Natsu Dragneel
  • As long as you laugh at people’s suffering, your goal will always out of reach. If you never want to be defeated, you must first learn your own weakness and always be kind. – Erza Scarlet
  • Caring about your friends is not a sin! – Lucy Heartfillia
  • Even if I can’t see… no matter how far away you may be… I will always be watching you. I’ll definitely watch over you forever. – Makarov Dreyar
  • As a flower cannot choose the place it blooms, neither can a child choose their parents…A fiend like you knows nothing of Lucy’s tears! - Erza Scarlet
  • There are people in this world that enjoy being alone, but there isn’t a single person who can bear solitude. - Makarov Dreyar
  • People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long. – Mirajane Strauss
  • Even if I can’t see you. Even if we are separated far apart from each other… I’ll always be watching after you. I’ll definitely watch over you forever. - Makarov Dreyar
  • Feelings are connection. They surpass time, and find their way back to the people youlove. – Lucy Heartfillia
  • Don’t give up; the beginning is always the hardest, so let’s keep on going till the very end. – Natsu Dragneel
  • It is always sad to part with those whom you love but your companions will help you bear that sadness. - Erza Scarlet
  • There’s no need to change the past. Because of the past we are who we are now. Every second, every action from then is linked to us here and now. – Gray Fullbuster
  • All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don’t care if I’m weaker than everyone in the world. - Erza Scarlet
  • Who cares if you’re weak!! If we band together, we can do anything!! This country will not crumble!! After all, it’s my home country. It will never disappear!! – Charles
  • Everyone exists for a reason. As small as it can be. I’m sure you have a meaning too. – Mirajane Strauss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate