Vampire Knight ヴァンパイア騎士ナイトQuotes

vampire knight
  • I will keep running away so Zero has a reason to live. - Yuki Kuran
  • Sometimes, forgetting is a type of happiness. - Kaname Kuran
  • Even though we both know that our loved one will never so much as look our way, we can’t erase that small something within us that continues to hope in vain. – Kain Akatsuki

  • You are the beginning of my world and everything in that worl… so even if I couldn’t remember my past… I wasn’t scared.Yuki Kuran
  • That's why for you, you have the right to be cruel to me. No matter how much you make me worry or how much danger you put me in, just as much as you like. But these are not enough "compensation". Even if I have to sacrifice my left over life for you, I would not utter a word of complaint. – Zero Kiryu
  • I want these gentle hands… and this kind smile… Even though I should not want such a thing. - Zero Kiryu
  • I’ve always been alone. The only one that can bring warmth into my life is you. - Kaname Kuran
  • Let us…do something unforgivable. - Yuki Kuran
  • I believe her. – Hanabusa Aido
  • She’s not small… In my heart her existence is not small. – Zero Kiryu
  • I wish to erase the past but I have killed too many vampires to let that happen. - Kaien Cross
  • Both of us understand, but neither of us will say it. It's a sin to keep a vampire alive by offering my own blood as bait. We are doing something that is forbidden. No one must find out about this. – Yuki Kuran
  • Go Yuuki.. go and be by the side of the man who can spend eternity with you… - Zero Kiryu
  • I still think about protecting you two...even if it's considered as an act of taboo by "humans". – Kaien Cross
  • When I think of him, I feel so much love and such sadness...is it a bad thing that the same feeling makes me want to latch onto his throat and devour his blood and even his life to taste his feelings in it? – Yuki Kuran
  • You are the only one who brings color into the dull grey ashes that my heart is. - Kaname Kuran
  • I’m not the “Yuki”… that Zero knows anymore. Because… the vampire Yuki completely devoured her. - Yuki Kuran
  • What is beautiful is not the world, but your beautiful eyes that embrace it. - Kaname Kuran
  • When I think of him, I feel so much love and such sadness…is it a bad thing that the same feeling makes me want to latch onto his throat and devour his blood and even his life to taste his feelings in it? - Yuki Kuran
  • I didn’t think that the day would come where you would talk about other guys. How unfair. - Kaname Kuran
  • If it’s something I can only cry about in my heart, it’s almost like a son. – Yuki Kuran



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate