Hayate the Combat Butler Quotes ハヤテのごとく

ハヤテのごとく

  • We may seem really unfortunate to others, and we may carry a deep wound in our hearts. But where we stand now isn’t that bad, is it?-Hayate Ayasaki (Hayate the Combat Butler!)
  • Words are imperfect. Putting it in words will just create misunderstandings. Words are the root of misunderstandings.-Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate the Combat Butler!)
  • Look up there Nagi, that big shiny star is my star. And it’s looking down at you, I will look after you, my little Nagi poo.-Yukariko Sanzenin (Hayate The Combat Butler!)
  • The day Santa didn’t give me a present…I…became a bad boy.-Hayate Ayasaki (Hayate The Combat Butler!)
  • Forgiving someone and being forgiven. . .that’s what binds people together.-Nagi Sanzenin (Hayate The Combat Butler!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate