Inuyasha Quotes 戦国御伽草子 犬夜叉

Inuyasha Quotes
  • I loathe all things, I despise every living creature who’s bound to time.-Kikyo (Inuyasha)
  • To live is to die, to die is to live. Pure is unpure, unpure is pure.-Kikyo (Inuyasha)
  • Heh, I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have Kagome by my side.-Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
  • If the demon is truly big, then we are no match for it. Its irrational. Its impossible. Its against my religion.-Miroku (Inuyasha)

  • Will you bear my child?-Miroku (InuYasha)
  • It’s irrational. It’s impossible. It’s against my religion.-Miroku (Inuyasha)
  • Oh, How could I forget, you have a thing for Dead Girls!-Kagome (Inuyasha)
  • Pain is nothing. It’s death that concerns me.-Miroku (Inuyasha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate