Naruto Shippuden Quotes

naruto quotes
  • To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward. - Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
  • A hero always arrives late. - Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms. - Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
  • I understand now. Even if I must take the devil’s fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger. - Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
  • There are tons of things I dislike and I don’t really like anything. - Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto)
  • A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. - Rock Lee (Naruto)
  • I am strong because I have people to protect. - Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • True Change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination - Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
  • I’ll die before I ever give up! - Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
  • People share only one common fate… death. - Hyuga Neji (Naruto)
  • A soul needs a purpose to live and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive.  - Gaara (Naruto)
  • Love only for yourself, fight only for yourself – for you win only for yourself. - Gaara (Naruto)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate