Pandora Hearts パンドラハーツ Quotes

Pandora Hearts
  • The flower will last inside my heart along with your image forevermore. – Oz Vessalius
  • Please do not forget those who have always stood by your side and supported you. If you do not fail to keep them in mind… you shall never lose yourself. – Sharon Rainsworth

  • Don't concern yourself with what those tasteless idiots say. – Xerxes Break
  • Although I'm weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no one other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself. – Oz Vessalius
  • Protecting the master... is supposed to be my job! – Gilbert Nightray
  • Strength begins in understanding your own weakness. – Oz Vessalius
  • Spoiling stories... is an unforgivable sin in this world. – Leo Baskerville
  • If you accept everything you’re told without question, you’ll lose your ability to think. Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analyzing the reasons behind it. – Lacie Baskerville
  • The moment a person says he's working hard without thinking, he's still being naive. He is not trying at all! – Oz Vessalius
  • You can keep walking, or turn back, or take a different road. – Elliot Nightray
  • What’s left in the end… is not always what you wish for! – Xerxes Break
  • Don't try to excuse yourself by saying you're doing it for someone else's sake. – Xerxes Break
  • I was rejected. Never given any expectations. Then, at least, I wouldn’t be a burden to others. – Oz Vessalius
  • So throw away those useless emotions, I’ll show you how to use everything and everyone available. – Xerxes Break



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate