Angel Beats エンジェルビーツ Quotes

angel beats quotes
  • No matter what kind of past you had, don’t lose sight of yourself. – Naoi Ayato
  • When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.  - Yuri Nakamura
  • One person needed courage to face the past. Another person needed effort to make a dream come true. Yet another person needed time and friends. What about you? – Otonashi Yuzuru
  • Our lives were real! No single moments of them were fake! Everyone lived the best they could! We carved those memories into ourselves! Memories of living as hard as we could! No matter what kind they were, they’re the life we led! Erasing them in the blink of an eye like that… Wasn’t your life also real to you?! - Otonashi Yuzuru
  • I’ll marry you! No matter what kind of sickness you have! Even if you can’t walk or stand, or even when you can’t have kids! I’ll still marry you! If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds, and even if your body can’t move, I’ll marry you. – Hinata Hideki
  • I was able to stay alive because of your heart. – Tachibana Kanade
  • I heard that when things were painful for her, she’d cover her ears with headphones and escape to the world of music. I tried it too. It was like everything was blown away. The vocals screamed for me. They grieved for me. The ones who put on the act of common sense were wrong. Those who cried were right. We, the lonely were more human. They screamed at the absurd, beat it down, and destroyed it. They saved me. - Iwasawa Masami
  • Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls. - Otonashi Yuzuru
  • This is my life… to go on singing like this. Just as I was saved… I’ll save someone else like this. Finally, I found it.” – Iwasawa Masami
  • Our weakness is that we’re stupid. – Yuri Nakamura

^.^ Read the Angel Beats Summary ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate