Zetsuen No Tempest 絶園のテンペスト Quotes

Zetsuen No Tempest
  • Butterflies have always been said to carry souls of the dead or to bring bad omens. - Fuwa Mahiro
  • The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again and to each, their own tale. – Fuwa Aika

  • Hamlet’s mistake is that he believed in something like a ghost that doesn’t exist. The second he believed in something irrational, he was doomed. Those are just delusions imagined by the living. Once you’re dead, that’s it. The dead don’t return, nor do they hear our wishes. It’s all an illusion. Things you forgot to say, things you couldn’t say… they want ghosts to hear them, so they dream one up. It’s also possible that people imagine their desire as ghosts. - Fuwa Mahiro
  • In this crazy ass world, there’s no point in playing the blame-game. – Fuwa Mahiro
  • Even if he hates me, being able to die with the knowledge that the one I love will never forget me… there is no greater happiness a woman could desire. - Hakaze Kusaribe
  • It might be for the better if there are amusing people around me. Because any tragedy may seem a comedy, as long as I am with them. – Fuwa Aika
  • We don’t know if this world is real or a dream. Maybe the world until now has been a convenient fake. But magic will probably disappear now. The dream is over. - Fuwa Mahiro
  • Just because it’s illogical, that doesn’t make it wrong. – Fuwa Aika
  • In this world, unrequited love is far too common. I won’t get my hopes up. - Hakaze Kusaribe
  • They try hard to display their radiance. Trying to let us know they exist before they disappear. I admire that simple, honest wish. – Fuwa Aika
  • To you, life was just something you acted out and ended, all according to someone else’s script. That’s why you were always quoting Shakespeare. However, Aika, I say that you were wrong! You did what you shouldn’t have, and didn’t do as you should have. Because you relied on someone else’s script, you were wrong. I won’t live my life by another person’s script. Not by Hamlet or the Tempest. I don’t know how many years in the future it will be… but I’ll write and act my own ending. - Fuwa Mahiro
  • Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events, leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune.  Fuwa Aika
  • What exactly would change if I wanted revenge, was consumed by hatred, or went insane with rage? - Takigawa Yoshino
  • Being able to die with the knowledge that the one I love will never forget me, there is no greater happiness a woman could desire. – Hakaze Kusaribe
  • Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events, leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune. - Fuwa Aika
  • It’s already far beyond tragedy, Yoshino. To lose the woman you loved, not even being able to grieve… If not a tragedy, what is it? - Hakaze Kusaribe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate