Ah! My Goddess and ああっ女神さまっ (Aa! Megami-sama!)

Ah! My Goddess and ああっ女神さまっ (Aa! Megami-sama!)
  • This is my favorite place to be, where the wind descends from the majestic mountains and crosses the vast ocean; it’s such a lovely place.-Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess)

  • Belldandy: I shall never forget you. I shall grant you one wish. What is your wish?
  • Keiichi: I wish a goddess like you were always at my side.-(Ah! My Goddess)

  • She who is closest to me, who knows me better than anyone else. She is the mirror image of my innermost soul.-Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess)

  • For me, I don’t like someone who doesn’t look at me and only me.-Urd (Ah! My Goddess)


  • The thought that…I’ll eventually have to let go of your hand…is unhappiness for me.-Keiichi Morisato (Ah! My Goddess)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate